Our Standard rental is a hard tail mountain bike offered at our most affordable price. Ready for riding gravel roads, basic trails or pulling a Burley, these bikes are available to fit a wide range of riders.
- HALF DAY – four hours: $25
- SINGLE DAY – from opening to 5pm: $45
Available Sizes: Small and Medium
Features: 27.5” wheels, front suspension – 100mm
Available Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large
Features: 29” wheels, front suspension – 100mm
- Reservations are highly recommended from Mid June to Labor Day weekend in Crested Butte. Please plan ahead.
- We only take reservations for Half Day rentals that are picked up in the morning. In high season (June 1 to September 1) pick up time will be 9am. WE DO NOT TAKE RESERVATIONS FOR HALF DAYS PICKED UP AFTER 9AM.
- We do not rent shoes. Please bring your cycling shoes or we are happy to sell you some from our great selection in the shop.
- A backpack or hydration pack is recommended for any belongings you need to carry.
- We do not provide water bottles with rentals. We have a great selection of hydration packs and water bottles to purchase.
48 Hour Cancellation Policy – We have a strict 48 hour cancellation policy. If you cancel your reservation after the 48 hour cut off you will be charged 20% of the reservation total. This policy also applies to partial cancellations (i.e. you reserve 5 bikes but only end up needing 4) you will pay 20% of the cost of the 5th bike. Please only reserve bikes for the days you plan to ride, we DO NOT offer refunds for early returns (i.e. you reserve / rent bikes for 6 days but want to return them after 3 days.)
Payment – All Reservations must be paid in full for confirmation. All Rentals must be paid in full before leaving the shop. We take an imprint of a credit card for a deposit on the equipment.
Pick-Up / Drop-off – Bikes must be picked up within 30 minutes of your pick up time on the day of your rental and must be returned on or before your drop off time on the last day of your rental. When you pick up your bikes, you will be asked to read and sign a waiver. Each rider should be present for brief safety instruction and orientation on the use of the rental equipment.
Equipment – Rental bikes pictured on this page may not always be available on your day of rental with the exact color and/or graphics pictured, due to many varied circumstances. We reserve the right to substitute color, and consumable parts, at all times. It’s for your own good – our fleet is in TOP condition.
Reservations Are Highly Recommended.